Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Music Madness: COME ON, GET HAPPY!, A Playlist


I don't know about you, but sometimes I need a little extra encouragement. Sometimes, life is really really tough. Maybe it's an awful situation or stress or hormones or maybe you don't even know what is wrong but you're feeling a little extra blue...whatever it is, it's the ABSOLUTE WORST.

As I've stated a THOUSAND times before, music is one of my passions. It's something that is always a stable foundation for me. It never fails to boost my mood or give me exactly what I need at that moment. Lately I've had a lot more anxiety and "blue" days than are normal for me. I've noticed that that seems to be the case for many of my loved ones and friends. Maybe there's something in the air or perhaps the planets are in a strange alignment. Or maybe it's all that dang HEAT we're still experiencing, I don't know. But I do know that the world is a MESS right now. But we don't have to feel that way! We can turn it around! Even if it's only for as long as a playlist.

So here's to all those who are struggling to be happy or enjoy life right now. Put on this playlist and escape to your happy place for the next hour or so. I'll be there too.

[Author's Note: Clicking on the playlist title will allow you to listen to it for FREE on Spotify!]

COME ON, GET HAPPY!

1. Shake it Off, Taylor Swift
2. Carry on my Wayward Son, Kansas
3. Move Along, All American Rejects
4. What A Feeling, Irene Cara
5. Eye of the Tiger, Survivor
6. It's Time, Imagine Dragons
7. The Show, Lenka
8. Follow Me, Muse
9. Joy Ride, The Killers
10. Girl on Fire, Alicia Keys
11. Counting Stars, One Republic
12. Roar, Katy Perry
13. Can't Hold us, Macklemore
14. Titanium, David Guetta
15. Good Feeling, Flo Rida
16. (I've Had) The Time of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
17. Hella Good, No Doubt
18. The Zephyr Song, Red Hot Chili Peppers
19. Any Way You Want It, Journey
20. Footloose, Kenny Loggins
21. Go Your Own Way, Fleetwood Mac
22. Beat It, Michael Jackson
23. Take it Easy, The Eagles
24. We Built This City, Starship
25. I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment